Our 100% Natural Equine Insect and Fly Spray for Horses is a safe and very effective blend of herbs and essential oils (none of them harmful to farm animals). Our blend works efficiently against stable flies, bot flies, horse flies, deer flies, ticks, mosquitoes, fleas, gnats, midges (No-See-Ums), and lice.
It is also an anti-fungal spray which will help relieve itching due to these bugs.
This spray is ready for immediate use. Shake well before each use.
Spray the animal thoroughly so as to wet the fur down to the skin. Make sure to spray of wipe well on legs and underbelly. When applying to the face and ears, spray onto a soft cloth or brush and apply carefully. Stay away from eyes and mouth. No need to dry it off.
Consider also spraying stables and tack room.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil: In the same way it helps heal wounds and reduce inflammation, cedarwood essential oil works great for treating itchy insect bites. It is also an insect repellent that can help stop those pesky insects from biting your pet in the first place. Cedarwood has been used for this very purpose for centuries. The fact that we still know about this particular purpose speaks highly of its efficacy.
- Citronella Essential Oil: This is one of the most commonly used properties of citronella essential oil, as it kills and keeps away insects. It has been found particularly effective on a species of mosquito, called Aedes aegypti whose bite causes the dreaded yellow fever. This is also effective on lice, body and head louse, and fleas.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil: Cinnamon essential oil is used in aromatherapy to drive away mosquitoes.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: It is also an effective insect repellent. It can repel various insects such as ants and mosquitoes. Lemongrass is a natural repellent because it has a high Geraniol and Citral content.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint essential oil is a natural deterrent against mosquitoes and flying insects and it effectively repels mosquitoes, gnats, and horseflies. Bugs may not like peppermint oil, but kids and adults usually enjoy its fresh, energizing scent. Plus it creates a cooling sensation that’s perfect for hot summer days.
- Purified Water
- Mineral Oil
Store in cool dry place, keep out of reach of children, if in eyes rinse with water.
Test on a small place for allergies before use.
We never use any artificial chemicals, parabens, sulfates, fragrances, harsh preservatives, or anything that could damage or dry out the skin.
All products are for topical use only and should not be taken internally at any time. All our products are handmade in Plant City, Florida.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This Product is exempt from E.P.A. registration under rule: FIFRA 25(b) to being a minimum risk pesticide.