Our 100% Natural Equine Bruise & Pain Relief Ointment is for those who suffering from arthritis, rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff and sore muscles, aches, fibrosis, injury or surgery, bruises, and even nerve pain.
Can be used on both people and pets, as well as most farm animals.
We utilize Arnica Flowers, Comfrey Leaves, and Turmeric which are some of the strongest natural anti-inflammatory plants. These herbs are well known for their success with bruises and sprains of the joints, ligaments, and tendons. Comfrey is even used to heal broken bones. We also use Hemp Seed Oil. Our ointment will also relieve the appearance of bruises, like the ones that easily appear on mature skin, by increasing the blood circulation. Finally we add Blue Malle Eucalyptus, the strand from Australia, which helps with deep soreness.
We blend our herbs and oils for a sustained cooling, and comforting approach of these painful conditions.
Arnica Montana flowers, Comfrey, and Turmeric have been infused in sunflower oil with Blue Malle Eucalyptus and Hemp Seed Oil for up to 8 weeks for maximum strength.
Our pain relief ointment should be applied each day, twice a day. and massaged thoroughly onto the affected area until absorbed. Store in the fridge and apply cold for an even better result (like a natural powerhouse that goes from cool to warm).
- Arnica Montana Flower which naturally works as an analgesic that quickly reduces swelling due to the organic anti-inflammatory compounds of the plant, and you will soon feel a loosening of the muscles around the affected area.
- Comfrey Leaf which is a powerful herb containing various organic compounds, like saponins and tannins, that also serve as anti-inflammatory. So if you are suffering from any sort of chronic pain in your body or if you’re recovering from an injury or surgery, this ointment will be absolutely perfect.
- Turmeric which reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness related to rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Hemp Seed Oil which is a strong pain reliever.
- Sun Flower Oil, rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It is wildly used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes.
- Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Oil which is analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature. If you are experiencing muscle pain or soreness, the coolness and deep relief of Blue Mallee will alleviate you greatly.
- Beeswax which has been studied in the use of relieving pain and inflammation and has a mild anti- swelling effect.
- Carnauba Wax, is a vegetable wax obtained from the leaves of a Brazilian palm tree [Copernica cerifera] known as the “Tree of Life”.
We never use any artificial chemicals, parabens, sulfates, fragrances, harsh preservatives, or anything that could damage or dry out the skin.
All products are for topical use only and should not be taken internally at any time. All our products are handmade in Plant City, Florida.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and D